Timelapse video could not be accepted

Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have attempted to ftp some timelapse video but they all were rejected. Here is the message from the latest attempt:

File could not be accepted

Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your image. Unfortunately we were unable to process your file. Please contact us for more information.

File ID: 129636083

Is it a format problem of some kind?

It looks like the answer to your question about a format problem is yes. I checked the file on our end and it is an all black screen with no content. My best guess is that the file doesn't meet our requirements. Take a look at the upload requirements to see if your video meets them all: Upload and manage your content

regards,

Mat

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Timelapse video could not be accepted

Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have attempted to ftp some timelapse video but they all were rejected. Here is the message from the latest attempt:

File could not be accepted

Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your image. Unfortunately we were unable to process your file. Please contact us for more information.

File ID: 129636083

Is it a format problem of some kind?

It looks like the answer to your question about a format problem is yes. I checked the file on our end and it is an all black screen with no content. My best guess is that the file doesn't meet our requirements. Take a look at the upload requirements to see if your video meets them all: Upload and manage your content

regards,

Mat

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 09, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

regards,

Mat

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2016 1