• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer files created in Corel

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Adobe Bridge to transfer files and here after trying to upload the eps file I get a message that I can not upload any of the selected files because they are not supported by the Adobe Stock service. The eps files are made in the corel program. From this I will see that Adobe Stock only accepts files created in Adobe Illustrator. Why is it nowhere on the Adobe Stock website? At least the suppliers transferred from fotolia should know that. I can not afford to buy a new program. write if everyone is working in Adobe Illustrator. Elizabeth

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not required to use Adobe Illustrator to create vector files for Adobe Stock. It wouldn't work through Bridge however.

Try uploading the file directly to the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal instead.

-Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today again I tried to send a zip folder with the title of a wish by phone (7.02 MB), in which we had two files: eps with the title of wishes by telephone (its size is 4338 x 6178 = 26.8 MP and 13.3 MB) and jpg file with the title of wishes over the phone (its size is 4338 x 6178 = 26.8 MP the same as the eps file and the size is 3.64 MB) I could not. I had to send them again by fotolia. Maybe something is synchronizing my account. I do not see many of my work on searching on the Adobe Stock website. I removed the Dropbox application because it slowed down my computer very much. Thank you all for trying to help but for now I have never uploaded a zip folder on the Adobe Stock website. Elizabeth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide me with a file number of a zip folder you successfully submitted through Fotolia but can't upload via Adobe Stock.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File ID: 235610818
Original name: wishes by phone.zip ( zyczenia przez telefon.zip )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File 235610818 was successfully uploaded and submitted for review. The file was rejected for intellectual property violations (likely the button on the iPhone.)

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day. Today the situation is similar as before. An attempt to send a zib folder to Adobe Stock and just uploaded the folder by fotolia File ID: 236059253 - Delete file
Original name: card with angel2.zip
After uploading to the Adobe Stock website, the message has an inappropriate file type and the file has incorrect extensions when re-submitted. Elizabeth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure that your files have a correct extension?

• .zip for the ZIP file
    • .eps for your EPS file inside the ZIP file
    • .jpg for your JPEG file inside the ZIP file

I have prepared a small dummy file for you to test: https://adobe.ly/2AvMgp5

I have tested the file with my account and it gets uploaded to stock.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My folder has the same description as Yours

The zip folder is called "card with an angel2". After opening is the title "card with angel2.zip" and two files "card with angel2.eps"
Type Encapsulated PostScript
And 'card with aniolem2.jpg
Type Image JPEG

Regards Elizabeth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DId you try to upload my file?

The zip folder is called "card with an angel2". After opening is the title "card with angel2.zip" and two files "card with angel2.eps"

Type Encapsulated PostScript

And 'card with aniolem2.jpg

I suppose that "aniolem2"

is angel2 and this is a typo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried not to send myself. Immediately after trying to upload is a message on the red bar. N'You could not upload the test2.zip file because it has an invalid type. More information about sending "Close"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a second attempt to send, I have a communique, "Your 2 files had an illegal extension
• test2.zip
• test2.zip "

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange. The file is a simple one and I tried it out and got a success. I can't do anything more now. Let's wait for Mat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently
asked for help by contacting Adobe Stock

I can not upload zip folders and vector files

I still can not send
zip folders or individual vector files. I always have the message Can not send
2 files

2 your files have an illegal extension

I send them through the fotolia portal without any problems.
Recently, it was a zip folder

File ID: 236461576

Original name: pieski2.zip

File ID: 236233756

Original name: Christmas tree green2.zip

File ID: 236059253

Original name: card with angel2.zip

Abambo from https://forums.adobe.com/ sent me a zip folder
https://adobe.ly/2AvMgp5, which I also could not upload. the message was so
Immediately after trying to upload is a message on the red bar. N'You could not
upload the test2.zip file because it has an invalid type. More information
about sending "Close" After a second attempt to send, I have a communique,
"Your 2 files had an illegal extension

• test2.zip

• test2.zip "

The files in this folder were certainly of the right size and
size.

MatHayward also had to deal with this problem also from
https://forums.adobe.com/.

Maybe something happened when you synced your account with
fotolia. I am asking for help, I would like to feel a full member of Adobe
Stock. Elżbieta Rodzoń

I received
an answer that does not satisfy me at all.

I received an answer that does not satisfy me at all.

Dear Elżbieta,

Thank you or your email..

All looks fine, the last 4 zip folders you uploaded were fine.

If you have any questions, or to update your case, simply respond to this
  email.

Kind Regards,

Michelle Haarhoff

Adobe Contributor Relations

To which I replied

All these
folders were sent by fotolia and what will happen when in November 2019 it will
not be possible anymore. My zip folders and vector files can not be transferred
through my account to Adobe Stock and I expect to check why this is happening
since all uploads have met the Adobe Stock criteria so far. So far I have not
been able to fix any error in my account that does not allow me to send such
files to me. Elżbieta Rodzoń

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All these files have been uploaded on the Fotolia website. Please correct something in my account so that I can finally upload files directly through my Adobe Stock account. Since my files meet all the criteria, why can not I upload them through my account on Adobe Stock? !!!!. A mistake always pops up when sending zip files or vector files. Elizabeth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please upload one of the files to Dropbox and email me a link to test it out.

email: mhayward@adobe.com

Thank you,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sending files that I sent today through fotolia. I uploaded them to dropbox and shared @ forums_noreply @ adobe.com and mhayward@adobe.com
I'm sorry but I do not know about dropbox. Elizabeth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received the file. You have added .eps to the filename of the vector however it is a PDF file and not an actual .eps file. This is not compliant with our file requirements.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried opening it in Illustrator to see if I could convert and it won't open in the program. The file gives an error message, this further confirms it is not compliant with our requirements.

Additional information can be read here: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/vector-requirements.html

Requirements for contributing vector art to Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When uploading to dropbox, the file itself has been converted to pdf. I've added the zip folderI added them once on dropbox in the  folder" abstrakcja kosmos2" . After today, by fotoliÄ™ I sent the file eps and jpg. File ID: 239323327 ElżbietaOd: "MatHayward" <forums_noreply@adobe.com>Do: "Elżbieta RodzoÅ„" <rodzyn30@interia.pl>; WysÅ‚ane: 19:48 PoniedziaÅ‚ek 2018-12-17Temat: Transfer files created in Corel

Transfer files created in Corel

created by MatHayward in Adobe Stock Contributors - View the full discussion

I tried opening it in Illustrator to see if I could convert and it won't open in the program. The file gives an error message, this further confirms it is not compliant with our requirements.  Additional information can be read here: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/vector-requirements.html Requirements for contributing vector art to Adobe Stock

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10819612#10819612 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10819612#10819612

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Adobe Stock Contributors by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When uploading to dropbox, the file itself has been converted to pdf. I've added the zip folder
I added them once on dropbox in the folder" aabstrakcja kosmos2 ". After today, by fotolię I sent the file eps and jpg. File ID: 239323327 Elżbieta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The zip folder that I loved in the Dropbox are eps and jpg files. The eps file in Adobe Illustrator opens. In the dropbox I have placed two more folders: "abstrakcja kosmos" and abstrakcja kosmos2 ", in which I put these files again. Elżbieta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry in all folders are eps files converted to PDF I can not paste dropbox links as I learn I will paste. Elżbieta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

elżbietar7509316  wrote

I am sorry in all folders are eps files converted to PDF I can not paste dropbox links as I learn I will paste. Elżbieta

Sorry, but to me, you seam to have a basic problem unrelated to Adobe. Dropbox does not convert EPS to PDF without instructions. At least not with me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, but I can not handle Dropbox

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines