Transfer files created in Corel

Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Adobe Bridge to transfer files and here after trying to upload the eps file I get a message that I can not upload any of the selected files because they are not supported by the Adobe Stock service. The eps files are made in the corel program. From this I will see that Adobe Stock only accepts files created in Adobe Illustrator. Why is it nowhere on the Adobe Stock website? At least the suppliers transferred from fotolia should know that. I can not afford to buy a new program. write if everyone is working in Adobe Illustrator. Elizabeth

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Transfer files created in Corel

Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Adobe Bridge to transfer files and here after trying to upload the eps file I get a message that I can not upload any of the selected files because they are not supported by the Adobe Stock service. The eps files are made in the corel program. From this I will see that Adobe Stock only accepts files created in Adobe Illustrator. Why is it nowhere on the Adobe Stock website? At least the suppliers transferred from fotolia should know that. I can not afford to buy a new program. write if everyone is working in Adobe Illustrator. Elizabeth

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 23, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not required to use Adobe Illustrator to create vector files for Adobe Stock. It wouldn't work through Bridge however.

Try uploading the file directly to the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal instead.

-Mat 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2018 0
Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today again I tried to send a zip folder with the title of a wish by phone (7.02 MB), in which we had two files: eps with the title of wishes by telephone (its size is 4338 x 6178 = 26.8 MP and 13.3 MB) and jpg file with the title of wishes over the phone (its size is 4338 x 6178 = 26.8 MP the same as the eps file and the size is 3.64 MB) I could not. I had to send them again by fotolia. Maybe something is synchronizing my account. I do not see many of my work on searching on the Adobe Stock website. I removed the Dropbox application because it slowed down my computer very much. Thank you all for trying to help but for now I have never uploaded a zip folder on the Adobe Stock website. Elizabeth

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide me with a file number of a zip folder you successfully submitted through Fotolia but can't upload via Adobe Stock.

-Mat

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2018 1
Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File ID: 235610818
Original name: wishes by phone.zip ( zyczenia przez telefon.zip )

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File 235610818 was successfully uploaded and submitted for review. The file was rejected for intellectual property violations (likely the button on the iPhone.)

-Mat

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2018 1
Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day. Today the situation is similar as before. An attempt to send a zib folder to Adobe Stock and just uploaded the folder by fotolia File ID: 236059253 - Delete file
Original name: card with angel2.zip
After uploading to the Adobe Stock website, the message has an inappropriate file type and the file has incorrect extensions when re-submitted. Elizabeth

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2018 0
Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure that your files have a correct extension?

• .zip for the ZIP file
    • .eps for your EPS file inside the ZIP file
    • .jpg for your JPEG file inside the ZIP file

I have prepared a small dummy file for you to test: https://adobe.ly/2AvMgp5

I have tested the file with my account and it gets uploaded to stock.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2018 0
Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My folder has the same description as Yours

The zip folder is called "card with an angel2". After opening is the title "card with angel2.zip" and two files "card with angel2.eps"
Type Encapsulated PostScript
And 'card with aniolem2.jpg
Type Image JPEG

Regards Elizabeth

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2018 0
Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DId you try to upload my file?

The zip folder is called "card with an angel2". After opening is the title "card with angel2.zip" and two files "card with angel2.eps"

Type Encapsulated PostScript

And 'card with aniolem2.jpg

I suppose that "aniolem2"

is angel2 and this is a typo.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2018 0