• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble uploading vector files to adobe stock

Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble uploading any .ai or .eps files to adobe stock. This is my first time trying it. I have double-checked all of the sizing and tried FTP as well as the upload button and I keep getting an error. What can I do to fix this?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kate,

The primary issue stopping vectors from being uploaded is the size of the art board. The art board must be at least 5000 X 3000 pixels (15MP) to be uploaded. Could you please confirm the size of the file you are attempting to submit?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, that seems to have worked. Are there any additional instructions on how to save out illustrator files? My colors all seem to look neon when I upload them and I'm not sure if I'm formatting it incorrectly.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kate,

According to my understanding, these are the minimum requirements to upload vector files. For additional information moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​ and looping in MatHayward​ for help.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines