Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two new Adobe Stock Contributor features

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

Each year for Adobe MAX the Adobe Stock Development team works to release new features. This year I am pleased to inform you that Adobe Stock Contributors will benefit from two of these features.

Feature One: Starting right now, all Adobe Stock Contributors have access to create their own customized web page using Adobe Portfolio. Historically, Adobe Portfolio has only been available to Creative Cloud members as part of their subscription. This is still true UNLESS you are an Adobe Stock Contributor!

The best part of this in my opinion is that the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal is now connected with Adobe Portfolio. What this means for you is that you can create custom Collections in the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal and feature them in your Adobe Portfolio page. You can customize Adobe Portfolio to fit your needs then share your Portfolio page or individual collections. The images have a clickable link for potential customers to click and buy directly through Adobe Stock! This is a fantastic way to showcase your work and drive sales to your contributor account.

I spent some time playing with this feature and I have to say that I’m personally very excited about it. I was able to change the order the images are displayed in each collection and update the cover image to what I want. By default, the cover image has the Adobe Stock watermark on it. My personal preference was to have that removed so I customized the gallery and updated the cover with a non-watermarked version. You can see one gallery with and one gallery without to see what I mean in my Adobe Portfolio page linked here: https://haywardphoto.myportfolio.com/ The gallery titled “Africa” with the elephant image and the gallery titled “Favorite Stock Shots” with Hamilton the Frenchie are both Adobe Stock galleries.

Feature Two: Contributor of the week. We are now showcasing the top photo, vector and illustration contributors each week. This is a great way to see in real time what is actually trending in the market. I strongly recommend you check this out every week for motivation and inspiration.

Contributors will be featured automatically no more than once every 5 weeks. The featured contributors are selected automatically based on sales of content submitted in the past 6 months. The top ten contributors measured by the upload/sales ratio are featured.

I hope you enjoy these new features!

Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WOWZER! Mat what a wonderful gift. I love all of it and will be a regular

visitor to the best of the week posting.

This is one of the really BIG things happening for all of us. I will look

into it at once. Thanks a bunch. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Very cool new features!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines