• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UK Law on selling photos?

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Afternoon all, I live in the UK and wish to take my photography to the next level by selling some of my best photos through adobe stock. How strict are we in the UK around taking photos with the intention of selling? Can I photograph anything on public land? Any landscapes etc?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

As far as I know, anything that does not need a property release, model releases (people can be recognised by their face for example),

cars can be a problem, general landscapes seem to be ok, but some national parks require a release - you have to check that out for yourself, and of course you have to be the author of your work (photo).

Adobe will reject the photo if they think some release is required - but don't send in buildings that are owned by someone/company, inside a company, office room a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As far as I know, anything that does not need a property release, model releases (people can be recognised by their face for example),

cars can be a problem, general landscapes seem to be ok, but some national parks require a release - you have to check that out for yourself, and of course you have to be the author of your work (photo).

Adobe will reject the photo if they think some release is required - but don't send in buildings that are owned by someone/company, inside a company, office room and so on. These will require a release!

Read the material that you can find at the top of the Adobe Stock Contributors page. Relevant info is there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines