• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Un poco patanes

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No hay criterio a la hora de valorar fotos, las personas que lo hacen tienen una categoría intelectual y cultural ínfima: no saben distinguir un adorno público de felicitación navideña de un rótulo comercial; en la foto de una castaña, como nunca en su vida han visto una castaña, dicen que la cáscara presenta "artefactos"; la foto de un calamar es rechazado porque seguramente no lo han visto crudo en su vida y confunden la textura del cefalópodo con ruido... En definitiva, no tienen capacidad cultural para juzgar las fotos de los demás. Con todos mis respetos, creo que son bastante ignorantes.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Hi Ricardo,

You are highly welcome to express your concerns in Spanish. However, I would recommend to answer the suggestions of posting one of the refused pictures as a link so that some highly skilled contributors like myself can make you aware of the deficits in the picture. I don't claim that we have all the wisdom, but it would be a nice start to get you a better stock experience.

If I would express myself in my language you would not be able to understand. And with your logic we would nee

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that they are assessing the pictures on objective criteria. You need to post one high resolution picture (best the link to it) so that we can analyze it and show where the defects are. Please state also the exact refusal reason (in your language).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No tengo por qué expresarme en inglés, lo hago en español, que es mi idioma. En todo caso son ustedes, que presumen de empresa a nivel mundial, los que tienen que buscar la traducción, ¿no han oído hablar del traductor de Google? Por cierto, el idioma. español es más hablado que el inglés.

Insisto, no tienen nivel cultural para juzgar fotografías.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ricardo,

You are highly welcome to express your concerns in Spanish. However, I would recommend to answer the suggestions of posting one of the refused pictures as a link so that some highly skilled contributors like myself can make you aware of the deficits in the picture. I don't claim that we have all the wisdom, but it would be a nice start to get you a better stock experience.

If I would express myself in my language you would not be able to understand. And with your logic we would need to express us all in Chinese. As the system has an integrated translation tool and my Spanish is very basic, I prefer to write in English. If you do not want to answer to my suggestion in a cooperative manner, I'm sorry, but I can not help you.

However, let me pass just this message: stock photography has nothing to do with art, but it is a craft. You need to deliver technically correct pictures. The moderators don't mistake the texture of an element for noise or artifacts. Their criteria to judge the pictures are objective.It is very rare that they make blunt mistakes.

Friendly regards,

Abambo.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hola,

I'll express myself in English as it is my language.

With all due respect Ricardo, you're barking up the wrong tree. These days everybody thinks their work of art (be it whatever) thinks its flawless. I blame social media - Facebook, Instagram, and all the likes someone gets, encourage them to thinks it's great. And any critique that is given, they don't know what they are talking about - kind of what you have said here.

You are very welcome to express your ideas. If you want an honest opinion, Abambo, myself, and a few others are good at helping to identify a possible problem area.

It all so helps to know what to look for and to be able to identify the problem.

Also, bear in mind, we do not work for Adobe. This forum is for users like ourselves, and as ACPs (Adobe Community Professional) we volunteer our time to help users like yourself who do not understand why the rejection reason was given.

Salude

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines