• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Understanding Adobe Stock Commissions for Contributors

Engaged ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just recently joined Adobe Stock as a contributor.  I've had 2 sales so far, one earning me $9, and the other earning me $18.

Adobe says that video contributors get 35%.  Prices are $79.99 for HD and $199.99 for 4k.  Neither of these sales commissions are jiving with a 35% cut.  Is there some kind of subscription purchase that would result in these lower commissions?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

The commission for video sales on Adobe Stock is 35%. We are also selling all files on Fotolia, and the purchase price and commission structure for videos on Fotolia is different from Adobe Stock. Videos are purchased with credits depending on the size of the video and you received 30% commission on the two credit sales for 60 and 30 credits respectively. Here's the link to the Fotolia commission table.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The commission for video sales on Adobe Stock is 35%. We are also selling all files on Fotolia, and the purchase price and commission structure for videos on Fotolia is different from Adobe Stock. Videos are purchased with credits depending on the size of the video and you received 30% commission on the two credit sales for 60 and 30 credits respectively. Here's the link to the Fotolia commission table.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your answer.  I didn't realize that my video could be sold at resolutions below 1080p.  It would seem then that my first sale was for an M quality version (what resolution is this?) as 30% of $30 is $9, and that my second sale was for a 720p version as 30% of $60 is $18.

How does a contributor advance to the higher levels of compensation (ie 44%)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines