Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upload-login problem

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have created Adobe id awhile back, also I created fotolia account, which is empty. When I tried to upload there, it redirected me to adobe stock, but when I get to the window Sell stock photos, videos, vectors online | Adobe Stock Contributor and click on yes I am fotolia contributor it takes me to logon, where I fill in my user name and password. The problem occurs when I click on login->Your credentials could not be authenticated. Please try again.

I tried everything (even changed my password on Fotolia), from Fotolia website, then login directly from Adobe , always the same message, so I cannot get to contributor upload page, I am stuck there.

When I click I am not a fotolia user then I get-> There was an error creating your account. Please try again.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for writing. Fotolia is no longer accepting contributor accounts so you won't be able to sync an Adobe Stock Contributor account with the Fotolia account you created. Select no you are not an existing contributor to create a new Adobe Stock  Contributor account.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanx for reply but you haven't read my post entirely. I have pointed out that even when I click that I am not a Fotolia user I get an error->There was an error creating your account. Please try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I clicked the"assume answered" by mistake, my problem still persists...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines