Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploaded videos won't show up in 'New' tab

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings to the community,

I'm having an ongoing problem when trying to upload a video (44sec) - specifically an animation clip. It contains the animation clip (22sec) followed by a matching mask (luma matte / 22sec) for the animation.

Following upload ways have been tried:

FileZilla / Cyberduck / via Premiere (uploaded directly after exporting)

In every case: the video won't show up at the contributor login under 'New', it seems to be getting thrown into the 'rejected' section - also not visible as a rejected element, only the counted number of rejected elements is telling me there was an upload.

After upload, via Premiere export, there was a moment when the video was alost there, but not shown as an element. (see image below)

Some minutes later after refreshing the website the video was handed over to the rejected counter.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-04 um 21.23.13.png

Am I missing a very important step here? Any help or idea would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Image & vector upload is working quite fine by the way.

Below you can take a look at the specs of the animation video clip:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-04 um 11.32.58.png

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi LittleKingfisher

When uploading, did you notice a red bar across the top of the page indicating there's an issue with your upload? At uploading stage, preliminary checks are done to give you the option to discontinue the upload.

Otherwise it could be that your internet service is slow or has issues and not handling the upload very well, and there's an upload error.

That's the only reasons I can think of. If there's another reason, MatHayward​ might be in a better position to assist.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines