Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use without indication of source

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i am relatively new here and would like to ask a question and get your opinion: i have sold a picture three times in the last few days and out of curiosity i used the google picture search to see if i can see where it was used. I actually found two of them, but unfortunately I could not find a reference anywhere... as far as I know, according to Adobe's terms of use this is mandatory, isn't it?

What can I do in such a case? Report to Adobe? Do you even care about something like that? Or should i just leave it alone?

The pictures were sold for 0,33 - 99 cent, that's not very much and somehow I think that at least the source should be mentioned 😕

What do you think?

Thanks for reading, have a nice sunday!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it isn't! At least not in all cases. If it's used as an editorial picture, crediting is mandatory. All other cases, there is no need to credit. You need to show where it is used and one can estimate if it needs to be credited...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh jeah, sorry i forgot to mention that in one case it is used as an editorial picture (link) for sure but in the other one i´m not so sure if that count as editorial (link)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there anyone that can help and know what I could do in this case? Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines