Using Premier Pro to Upload Video to Adobe Stock Problems

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not new to stock, I used Fotolia fro years before adobe purchased it and when it comes to uploading images I have no problems. Where my problems arise is while trying to upload video to adobe stock. I know it recommends using FTP for uploads, but to be honest I am not the most tech savy person when it comes to learning new software so I decided to try the upload process used through Premier Pro since I already have that and it seemed simple.

I had no issues with the process until the end where it provides you a link to finish preparing the file on your contributors page. Problem is, when I follow that link it seems to not be there. No matter how many times I refresh the page or click away and click back, the video I uploaded is not there. Is this a normal issue? Does Adobe hold it over on the back end for a while before the actual full process is complete and I can see the file? Any help here would be greatly appreciated since I am totally clueless at this point ><

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Using Premier Pro to Upload Video to Adobe Stock Problems

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not new to stock, I used Fotolia fro years before adobe purchased it and when it comes to uploading images I have no problems. Where my problems arise is while trying to upload video to adobe stock. I know it recommends using FTP for uploads, but to be honest I am not the most tech savy person when it comes to learning new software so I decided to try the upload process used through Premier Pro since I already have that and it seemed simple.

I had no issues with the process until the end where it provides you a link to finish preparing the file on your contributors page. Problem is, when I follow that link it seems to not be there. No matter how many times I refresh the page or click away and click back, the video I uploaded is not there. Is this a normal issue? Does Adobe hold it over on the back end for a while before the actual full process is complete and I can see the file? Any help here would be greatly appreciated since I am totally clueless at this point ><

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 06, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Stock to Adobe Stock Contributors

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 06, 2019 0
ricky336 LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need/should use FTP upload, for example, FileZilla is good:

https://filezilla-project.org/

I have used this without issues.

The Contributor Upload site says you have to use FTP only!

uploading videos.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 06, 2019 2