Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vector illustration in Fresco for Adobe Stock

Explorer ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Vector illustrations created only in Adobe Fresco are always more loaded with anchor points, could it be a cause of refusal on Adobe Stock if it is not simplified in Adobe Illustration desktop?

Thanks

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never used this program my self but it sounds like this is a stripped down PhotoShop for tablet use. Mostly likely its not a true vector program. Its my guess. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Fresco is an excellent app, very powerful and versatile, but, in my opinion, not yet perfect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the specific cause given for refusal (or are you planning ahead)?

What vector format does it make?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes. I'm planning ahead. 

I'm afraid it can be rejected if created in Fresco in vector format. But I was hoping to get some news from someone else.

I would not like to start a job that takes a long time in Adobe fresco and lose twice as much to simplify and close pathsin illustrator dektop, (and Fresco with vector brushes really creates too many!!) 

From Fresco App you export to Pdf to have a vector file, obviously only using vector brushes. But you still have to go through Illustrator because on Adobe Stock the vector must be in eps.

Ideal for me when I'm traveling would be Illustrator for ipad, but "only a select few have the opportunity to use it"

yes. I'm planning ahead. 

I'm afraid it can be rejected if created in Fresco in vector format. But I was hoping to get some news from someone else.

I would not like to start a job that takes a long time in Adobe fresco and lose twice as much to simplify and close pathsin illustrator dektop, (and Fresco with vector brushes really creates too many!!) 

From Fresco App you export to Pdf to have a vector file, obviously only using vector brushes. But you still have to go through Illustrator because on Adobe Stock the vector must be in eps.

Ideal for me when I'm traveling would be Illustrator for ipad, but "only a select few have the opportunity to use it" currently in beta test.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines