• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vector uploads are temporarily disabled. We apologize for the inconvenience.

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir Last 20 Days Vector File Not Being Uploaded In Adobe Stock and fotolia site  Brothers Are Not Overloading Vector Uploads Are Temporarily Disabled We apologize for the incarnation. These messages are coming and how much time has taken

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

I do see no sense in this post. If you have a question please ask that one. If English is not your best language, please write in your language and we can use the translate feature to translate your writings.

As for the vector upload problem, please refer to this thread: Vector Uploads Temporarily Disabled

Please note also that there is no further information and nobody outside of the decision makers in this case know why uoploads have been disabled and when uploading will be available again.

I wil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do see no sense in this post. If you have a question please ask that one. If English is not your best language, please write in your language and we can use the translate feature to translate your writings.

As for the vector upload problem, please refer to this thread: Vector Uploads Temporarily Disabled

Please note also that there is no further information and nobody outside of the decision makers in this case know why uoploads have been disabled and when uploading will be available again.

I will lock this thread as it duplicates the linked one.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines