• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video rejection in Adobe Stock

New Here ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received a notice about the rejection of two videos about a statue of Vladimir Lenin located in Moscow that I uploaded to the service because of a "violation of intellectual property". But you are selling videos about this same statue in your website.Here you can see it: Stock Video of Lenin statue monument Communism leader at Adobe Stock | Adobe Stock

How could you explain this? Maybe I wasn't lucky with the reviewer that saw my videos? 

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

If something similar is on display, then you should consider that the creator has supplied the proper releases. You will need to do the same for your offering. Research the copyright laws on this place or object and see if you can secure a release. If you have already secured and presented a release, then perhaps your offering is too similar. Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Stock Contributor Critique​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in @joanh22203655 and @ricky336 for helping you out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If something similar is on display, then you should consider that the creator has supplied the proper releases. You will need to do the same for your offering. Research the copyright laws on this place or object and see if you can secure a release. If you have already secured and presented a release, then perhaps your offering is too similar. Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines