• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video uploaded by FTP it doesn't show to my account

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded a Video MP4 25 seconds  around 30 mb using FTP one day ago. I would expect to see in my account under pending or under new. I cannot see it anywhere. I didn't see any email notification either that video was uploaded. I tried twice the upload and my FTP client showed me that was uploaded successfully. So it is a mystery why I cannot see it in my account. I appreciate all your help.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi evangelism,

You did not say if you looked in Rejected or Dashboard under All or Videos. Please let us know.

If you do not see them at all, the file names/numbers might be helpful in assisting you.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I looked there too. It was not  there either. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi evangelism,

Thank you for that information. Can you please provide us with the file names/numbers so that we can assist you further.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My filename was HealthA14k2.mp4    and my id  ID: 208148677. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi evangelosm,

Thank you. Myself or a staff member will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi evengelosm,

This is an update on the progress of your issue. It is in the process of being checked on. You'll be contacted for further updates.

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears to be an issue with the frame rate. One of our techs adjusted it to 29.97 and it worked OK. The recommendation is to re-render your content at 60fps and try again.

Please let us know if that does the trick.

Best regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not sure I understand this. I thought a video file will be uploaded and will be visible as new or rejected. Does upload process have an automatic rejection for files that have no appropriate FPS rate? If yes  then is ok.

In any case I tried  a converter to 60 FPS. I renamed it to filename FRUITS.  I was not able to see it but I checked next day and is there.

So you can close the issue.

Your help much appreciated.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines