• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vids Rejected For "Technical Error"

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have about a half a dozen of these short videos that all got rejected for the following:

Overhead time lapse video of a child's hand spelling out Merry Christmas holiday message in colored block letters on a wooden table.

Submitted 2 days ago

Technical Issues

Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your video.

Unfortunately, during our review we found that it contains one or more technical issues, such as unintentional shaking, empty black or white frame, compression and/or audio issues, so we can't accept it into our collection.

To learn more about the reasons we decline certain videos, including technical issues, please visit this page: https://www.adobe.com/go/stock-contributor-help

These were shot using the latest iPhone and an OSMO. They are time lapse so they are a bit glitchy, that is the effect. All I did was rotate them and rename them in iMovie.  Any ideas what Adobe could have a problem with?

TIA

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Phillip+R.  wrote

They are time lapse so they are a bit glitchy, that is the effect.

For me that is the problem. You would need for this an absolutely stabilised camera (on a tripod?). The time lapse may be ok, but personally as a customer, I would prefer to have a standard video speed that I can accelerate as of my need.

I also think that the light is not correct on the hand.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Phillip+R.  wrote

They are time lapse so they are a bit glitchy, that is the effect.

For me that is the problem. You would need for this an absolutely stabilised camera (on a tripod?). The time lapse may be ok, but personally as a customer, I would prefer to have a standard video speed that I can accelerate as of my need.

I also think that the light is not correct on the hand.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your thoughts Abambo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2019 Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hand holding your phone can also introduce shake, even though the marketing says otherwise. Remember this is for Abode Stock, so the video needs to be good. I think glitchy is the key word here, so it will appear shaky, even though you said it was the intended effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2019 Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. It’s handheld but using an OSMO. i might shoot them again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines