• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Views

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't I see any of my photos for sale that have been approved for sale and also none of my photos approved for sale dont have any view.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

I checked your account and see that you have 3 files online in your portfolio. The view stats are essentially irrelivent. I would focus more on adding new content and increasing the size of your portfolio. Consistent uploads and effective keywords are the way to increase visibility and ultimately sales.

Good luck!

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked your account and see that you have 3 files online in your portfolio. The view stats are essentially irrelivent. I would focus more on adding new content and increasing the size of your portfolio. Consistent uploads and effective keywords are the way to increase visibility and ultimately sales.

Good luck!

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mat, thanks for your response on Lucas' question. I have a similar question and this is just for my own curiosity. How can I see how many times my images are viewed? It's not a useful stat but I'm just curious.

Thanks,

mitch

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 18, 2018 Aug 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agreed. It would be nice to see how many times items are views. No, a view is not a sale, but an item has to be viewed before sold. And if you see certain types of your items are being viewed more than other, you can focus in that direction when creating new content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines