Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vos remarques sur cette photo !!!!

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à tous,

Quelles remarques et conseils pourriez-vous me donner sur cette photo qui est rejetée ?

Merci d'avance pour vos précieux conseils !

Je trouvais le dégradé du ciel assez élégant !

20160729_213811.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I can read French a little bit, but I can answer you only in English. It's a nice photo, but maybe the problem is the crooked horizon?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies for answering in English, but my French isn't good enough to answer your question (perhaps Google Translate can help you out.

Even though the sky is starting to acquire some pretty coloring, about 3/4 of the frame of the image is very dark and a bit drab. In situations like this, you have a few choices. Wait a bit for the light to hit more of the sand, reframe to get mostly sky and very little sand or get out in the water so the sky's light is picked up by wet sand and the water over it. In all cases the goal is to fill more of the frame with interesting colors and textures, light and shadow.

I absolutely adore beaches before sunrise, so I've done many, many of them. Only a subset make good stock photos though Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

L'horizon n'est pas droit et il y a trop de plage, sinon les couleurs sont top.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines