Exit

Wait time in the evaluation phase?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Just a quick question:

How long should the evaluation phase generally last? I am still waiting on my first ever batch (only 27 pictures as part of an try out what works and what doesn't) of photo's to be either approved or denied but it's almost been a week already (whilst the page only mentions a couple of days; "in the coming days.")  How much longer should i wait for something to change?

Thanks

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Thanks for writing. The wait time for reviews can vary based on the number of images in the queue. Generally it's between 3-5 days though it can take longer during peak times. I checked your account and it appears everything is in good working order. I expect your files will be reviewed soon.

Thanks for your patience,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for writing. The wait time for reviews can vary based on the number of images in the queue. Generally it's between 3-5 days though it can take longer during peak times. I checked your account and it appears everything is in good working order. I expect your files will be reviewed soon.

Thanks for your patience,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay great to know that everything is in order with my account, i will wait patiently. Thanks for the quick answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines