• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Want critique but cannot upload images. Please help.

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I very recently became a Stock Contributor. My first submissions were all rejected because they were non compliant content. I would like the critique of fellow experienced contributors but I haven't been able to upload photos for said purpose.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

To upload you may use the user interface of the forum. See my image below uploded by pushing the „image“ icon.

9EDA7E30-2F97-4C88-95D5-624E342AB495.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Until you are able to upload your work here, we can not give our impressions about what is noncompliant in the work but if you go to this information site, you might discover the answer for yourself. The phrase generally means you have not complied with one of the guidelines. Of course, you must know them to avoid this rejection of noncompliance. Best regards, JH

For  you to be able to achieve better image results and get offerings accepted into Adobe Stock go to   https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2018 Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alejandros, for assistance with uploading to the Stock Contributors Critique Forum, can you please describe what happen when you attempt to do so?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same problem. On the page it says to "post your image here"...where is "here"? I see no way to place the photo on that page! What am I doing wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To upload you may use the user interface of the forum. See my image below uploded by pushing the „image“ icon.

9EDA7E30-2F97-4C88-95D5-624E342AB495.jpeg

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines