• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Was wird mit meinen Bildern nach dem Tod

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich bin Anbieter von Bildern bei AdobeStock. Ich habe regelmäßig Einnahmen aus der Lizensierung von Bildern. Was würde im Fall meines Todes passieren. Kann ich einen anderen Namen einsetzen, der dann den Account weiterführt, und dann die Einnahmen erhält, oder muss der Account mit dem zugehörigen Portfolio im Fall meines Todes gelöscht werden ?

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Heiko Küverling

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @heikok57280969 ,

Contribution to stock are assets. Therefore if the contributor dies testate and the account is mentioned in the last will (valid - signed by an attorney or notary public) then the assets and proceeds should be transferred to the relevant beneficiary. However since I do not work at Adobe, and I am not a legal professional, I suggest you contact contributor-support@adobe.com about your concern.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Das Stock Portfolio ist ein vererbares Gut. Die Erben müssen natürlich davon in Kentniss gesetzt worden sein. Wie mit allen anderen Gütern ist die lokale Gesetzgebung zuständig. Die Erben müssen gegebenenfalls beweisen, dass sie nun die Nutznießer sind.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines