• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What are the technical issues in these images ? Image rejected due to technical issues

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PSX_20201115_235906.jpgPSX_20191027_193253-01.jpeg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

I see several problems here:

1. Composition: you shouldn't crop that narrowly at the edge of an element:Abambo_0-1615546805729.png ,
    Abambo_1-1615546838795.png,
    Abambo_2-1615546860083.png. That does not help the potential buyer to use your pictures.
  2. Your pictures expose artefacts. I suppose there was some amount of noise reduction applied either by yourself or by the in camera processing.

3. The designs are quite iconic, and you may need to provide property releases from the designers.

Considering the quality issues in your files, I do not think that you can recover eno

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Manav0101 ,

These are nice work. They seem to be slightly dull in appearance. probably a bit more warmth vibrancy saturation. Not much.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm very new to this, it's the first time I've uploaded on Adobe Stock. So, if these photos have been rejected once can I upload them again after correcting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see several problems here:

1. Composition: you shouldn't crop that narrowly at the edge of an element:Abambo_0-1615546805729.png ,
    Abambo_1-1615546838795.png,
    Abambo_2-1615546860083.png. That does not help the potential buyer to use your pictures.
  2. Your pictures expose artefacts. I suppose there was some amount of noise reduction applied either by yourself or by the in camera processing.

3. The designs are quite iconic, and you may need to provide property releases from the designers.

Considering the quality issues in your files, I do not think that you can recover enough so that you get a flawless picture. But generally speaking: After correcting the flaws in the picture, you will be allowed to resubmit.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines