What do I do about an image what was rejected for already being in my portfolio, when it isn't?

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I got my image rejected for already being in my portfolio, but there is no similar image there.

File ID: 139605606

What do I do in this case?

Thank you!

Thanks for posting. We don't have an appeals process in place. It's likely the moderator selected the wrong rejection reason. The image is black and white which doesn't equate to an automatic rejection but it's much tougher to get them approved as designers generally prefer to do their own conversion to match their project exactly.

Better luck next time!

Mat

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What do I do about an image what was rejected for already being in my portfolio, when it isn't?

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I got my image rejected for already being in my portfolio, but there is no similar image there.

File ID: 139605606

What do I do in this case?

Thank you!

Thanks for posting. We don't have an appeals process in place. It's likely the moderator selected the wrong rejection reason. The image is black and white which doesn't equate to an automatic rejection but it's much tougher to get them approved as designers generally prefer to do their own conversion to match their project exactly.

Better luck next time!

Mat

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 13, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Better luck next time!

Mat

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 17, 2017 1
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it! Thank you, Mat!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 17, 2017 0