• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is a good 360 Camera for Adobe Stock

New Here ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a Samsung Gear 360 camera thinking it would be a good enough camera for contributing to Adobe stock, but I keep getting declined. 

So apparently it's not a good enough camera.  I don't want to go broke spending thousands of dollars on a very high end 360 camera.  I just want something that I can afford that will be good enough to get my pictures approved. 

So what kind of camera would be affordable, yet good enough?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tom,

Did you find any reason for the rejection of your submission on Reasons for content rejection ?

Maybe it helps you submit a better image for the next time.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It said "excessive post-processing and/or noise"  Well, I didn't see any noise in the image.  So I'm assuming they didn't think the resolution was good enough.  Looked good enough to me, but apparently not.  So I want to know what kind of camera would be good enough. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We don't sell VR content at this time.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just give up.  I can't afford a very expensive camera and the standards are too high I'll never be able to have an image good enough to be accepted. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines