• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is wrong

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please me what is wrong with this picture. The rejection reason is too much grain and noise. It seems that I get that every time. I have shown my images to several other photographers, including professionals and no one can seem to find your problem with it.Cyn de Chelly looking down adobe review.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Noise is not the problem, either artifacts and aggressive processing and denoising. I do not know who the professionals are, but as soon as a pro looks into this image, he should be able to tell you what wrong is!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noise is not the problem, either artifacts and aggressive processing and denoising. I do not know who the professionals are, but as soon as a pro looks into this image, he should be able to tell you what wrong is!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

You're pictures should be nicely edited, but always give the impression as they would come as this out of the camera. That is the art of photo editing. And to start, you need a high quality picture out of the camera that is technically correct and where you add the wow factor.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines