• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What's Happening? Contributors Account Not Opening

Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening. Weird things are happening with contributors account. The link below report a long list of contributors not able to access their account.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors/the-adobe-stock-contributor-page-is-http-error-400...

Mine went, came back, and is gone again. 

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1603762941955.png

I have reason to believe that some of my files are sold and royalty is not recorded. Also I have been seeing files that are duplicated and link, files that are being re-keyworded and re-captioned (not by me), files that are incorrectly indexed, contributor complaining of one page showing bing paid for files that are not showing up on the download page, and files showing in download page that are not being paid for. I send message to contributor-support@adobe.com. concerning my my issues. I get the impression I'm being lied to and later request to send my querry to at https://stock.adobe.com/  ; I did and requested an e-mail addres so that I can send my detailed info with screenshot, I am given contributor-support@adobe.com.

Please can someone tell me what is going on?

Regards

Jacquelin

Please note: some of my issues have been going on for many months, the lates for aproximately one month.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MatHayward & @WendellaBee - Could you please look at this?

Thanks,

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening. The page block-out (or probably it could be better described as white-out) seem to be normalized - thanks. In light of my general statement in the original post, I will be more specific with the other issues in my next posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear sir/madam,

For the last year, or almost a year I have been reporting multipe issue observed on my account. Most of these issues seem to be ignored. I will be posting them one by one. Please note that each of these isues are not universal, meaning not all files are affected - some are, some are not. However instead of being addressed and corrected, it would appear others are added. As I said, my reports are not address, and I am being carried wide to the point of being sent on a wild goose chase. 

Starting from the most current issue I will tabulate, then we can deal with them two at a time. if you wish to tackle all at once let me know.

1. I believe not all my sales are recorded.
  2. Some of my files are not correctly indexed.
  3. Some of my files are linked duplicated.

• I have been noticing in recent times that on my Public Profile (do not confuse with dashboard) some of my more recent files find themselves close to the top of the first page, but they are not recorded as sold. Understanding the algorithm I found it odd, but figured that they sort of lie in a gray area where views could have taken them there. (Transparency was taken away when "views" were removed from our dashboard.) The three files that caught my attention at first were ID 375515139, 375515036, and 375514954. It has ever since been catching my attention with the movements of other  files and it started to become more and more clear that these files could not have moved to where they are passing files that are sold multiple times within such a short time between upload and the given days except they are sold, yet there is no record of payment for them. It is in excess of 10 files that would have fallen in this category.  The most prominent one is file ID382290768 ( a tiny bug on the edge of an outdoor concrete step) that I noted on the 8th of October 2020. Within two days of being accepted it moved to second position on my Public profile passing files that were sold multiple times (up to 4 times) to sit beside the best seller.  See the screenshot below:

Fig.1.jpg

It was later passed by one other file that got sold for the fifth time. See screenshot below:

fig.2.jpg

After a couple of days the file beside it was dislocated and the little bug once again finds itself in second position. One full week passed before it was dislodged by multiple sales of other files.

I checked on the Adobe pages. On October 8th it was near the top of page 2 after passing more than 3,000 files within 2 days. On October 9th it was at the bottom of page 1, One week later it was still struggling to make its way to the middle of page 1. October 26th the beloved famous bug is still struggling to make it to the top of page 1 (having 5 lines to go) on the general Adobe pages. The bug that made it pass over 3,000 files within 2 days cannot pass 150 files within 18 days,

fig.3.jpg

thus my conclusion; this file along with others are sold, and there is a bug on the account that is preventing most of my downloads from recording sales. Without making it to the top of page 1, today it has retreated to page 2 as in the screenshot below:

Fig.4.jpg

Please note that all I am now posinting here was reported via contributor-support@adobe.com. I was directed by the agent to take my issues to https://stock.adobe.com/ . I first made contact on a Sunday and I was given the above e-mail address to make contact with the team that is better able to assit me. A mid-week connection with the chat connected me with the team specialized in dealing with the matter. The contact happened to be the very agent that gave me the web link. After hours he did not answer the chat. I guess he might still be reviewing my case.

My next issue has to do with wrong indexing of some of my files. This too was included in the report sent to the above e-mail address, and is an approximately one year old issue.

Regards

Jacqulein

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like for this to be investigated and the appropreate resolution/response applied.

Regards

Jacquelin 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Re incorrect indexed files

I have been reporting this since last year. Was advised to make future reports via contact on my contributor page. My record shows I first used this medium to report the indexing issue on February 25, 2020. Hence I will stick to the period starting on that date, especially for the reason given that I should use this medium.

On my public profile pages, whenever I search for "Plum tree" the result includes files that neither have plum nor tree - at first solar panel, and more recent shoes, people wearing shoes, or washing carrots.  This is a screenprint of what was sent on February.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1605072119484.png

Reply February 27th : “This is just to inform you that your case has been escalated already and our engineers are currently looking into this. It appears that there was a bug with some keywords, and I believe the plum tree was one of them.”.

Reply in an e-mail of May 29th 2020 “Subject: RE: FW: RE: RE: RE: Adobe Case Update 00093972 to a follow-up contact.

Hi Jacquelin,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Regarding the Plum Tree issue; I've contacted our engineers this morning about this to get an update and they said they are running some tests that will make lots of improvements in our search engine. So I am hoping this plum tree keywording issue will also be solved after that. I can't give you an ETA though, but they are currently working on it.”. (see screenshot)

jacquelingphoto2017_3-1605076093850.png

October 6, 2020 – Printscreen showing correspondence with printscreen of my dashboard “Plum tree” search result on this date, as well as the result searching the general Adobe site.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1605075806635.pngjacquelingphoto2017_1-1605075861312.png

This screenshot is saying the report was first received in April. Screenprint above shows my first formal report for this year to be February 25th 2020.

In addition I am told 

“Our engineers are working on it”.

So engineers are working on this issue for 8 months – from February to October. In my opinion, no fixing is done. Files do move up as a result of views, and sales.

To date the files that were originally wrongly indexed still remain that way, and other files are now added. It is not just on my public profile it is like that. The general adobe website do return unrelated files for "Plum tree" search. 

I could not view the attachment, and still cannot. 

jacquelingphoto2017_2-1605075942769.png

I am looking forward to a prumpt fix for the above bugs.

There is also the subject of duplicate links on my dashboard pages.

Regards

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1605078042964.png

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1605078070824.png

The above 2 screenshots are one of my files that are duplicated. One is on page 1, the duplicate is on page 2. They are linked. I open one, the other opens. This too was reported several times. No fix is done. Different files keep linking, when I report according to the response I get they miraculously auto-fix, but within days other files become linked. Whenever there are linked files I do not see any sales. I do hope all these are fixed promptly.

Regards

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines