Copied

220_F_220212752_R2hb0p5TpcFijD6vuAXojbnVD8DFosk5.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

So you have your answer. This rejection reason means that there are a lot- and there are A LOT- of these types of images in the database. To be accepted, yours has to stand out from the crowd and I'm afraid this photo doesn't. This reason doesn't necessarily mean that it is similar to the one you have already uploaded. Flowers are very, very common.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

The image is a little too small to properly analyze. So far what I see that might be a technical problem is your blur background. I get the impression of distorted pixels at the edges, but I can't say for sure because the image you upload is too small. I believe you request a critique because the image was rejected. It would help if you say what it was rejected for.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the opportunity to review your image. Unfortunately, during the review we found that it looks like another image uploaded by you, so we can't take it to our collection.

The images must vary sufficiently to be of added value to our customers. We can not accept more than three color options of the same image or similar images, and to consider the model should be displayed in different situations or with different expressions. Be legible and send only the best images from each series.

For information about the reasons we reject some images, including similarities to other images, visit this page: https://www.adobe.com/go/stock-contributor-help_ru

You can also use a useful resource and forum Academy Board Forum. Post your images there for constructive feedback from a group of your colleagues. A link to the forum:

>Вторник, 11 сентября 2018, 11:41 +05:00 от jacquelingphoto2017 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

>what's wrong? Что не так? created by jacquelingphoto2017 in Stock Contributor Critique - View the full discussion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So you have your answer. This rejection reason means that there are a lot- and there are A LOT- of these types of images in the database. To be accepted, yours has to stand out from the crowd and I'm afraid this photo doesn't. This reason doesn't necessarily mean that it is similar to the one you have already uploaded. Flowers are very, very common.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines