• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What to do after "add to a collection"?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2018 Dec 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I'm new to Adobe Stock and one thing is not so clear.

I've got some pictures in now, added them to collections and my question is if they are now automatically published or do I have to do another step?

Thanks, Danny.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Dec 08, 2018 Dec 08, 2018

Hi dannyb67755090, The process is mostly automatic if your work has been accepted. Images of each offering should show on your accepted work portfolio under your name. See dropdown titles you will find when you upload another contribution. There should be several choices at the top of the page. Click on a few to see what is there. Congratulations on your acceptance. Best regards. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Dec 08, 2018 Dec 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi dannyb67755090, The process is mostly automatic if your work has been accepted. Images of each offering should show on your accepted work portfolio under your name. See dropdown titles you will find when you upload another contribution. There should be several choices at the top of the page. Click on a few to see what is there. Congratulations on your acceptance. Best regards. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines