Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Whats wrong with this picture?

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

13-07-17DSC07249.jpg

Could anybody told me, whats wrong with this picture? Adobe denied it, because it is to bright our to dark? I don't know where this should be to bright or to dark

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

It’s just a mixed up and confusing image with no clear viewpoint, focus or intention.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pardon me  but your query "I don't know where this should be to bright or to dark" made me laugh. Thanks

from the shadow it appears the image was shoot near afternoon. the image looks under exposed. If you look at background you will notice it. Look at sky it looks blackish. Notice that yellow paint on frame that also looks blackish. also image have noise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the horizon is not horizontal (visible from the pillars).

Also you have very shallow depth of field. The usual rule in Adobe (IMHO) is to have much more in focus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It’s just a mixed up and confusing image with no clear viewpoint, focus or intention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines