• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When you unlock my account and restore the database with photos.

May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon and Health to the support group and all to all everyone. My accounts were blocked. Can they be unlocked? If yes, then when? Thank you for your prompt response.

Moderator has removed personal details

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vlad,

If your account were terminated, well that's it. If they were suspended I believe the time period would have been communicated to you in the notice you receive. For more details about the guidelines please consult with 

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/submission-guidelines.html

or send a message using contact provided in the notice sent informing you about the restriction, or reply to the notice.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon, Jacqueline! Health and stability. I negotiated with the administration for a very long time. There were no responses to my requests. My account was closed due to my critical views and discussion with the administration. It turns out in the era of democracy, you can not conduct discussions and defend their point of view. Here, in Russia, it is possible and necessary. It is a pity the 2700 photo database and video films, knowing your exactingness for quality, I have been filling it for a very long time. And in one fell swoop, once it’s blocked, it’s like you built a house from cubes for more than 3 years and at one moment someone took and destroyed what was built, that’s a feeling in the soul, not justice, without help and sadness. Even here, after reading my post, they were not honored with an answer. So they relate to people, to photographers. This attitude is on their conscience. I believe in fate, let there be what will be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Vlad,

It is expected that you follow the guideline, which if I am not mistaken pops up on signing-up with the company. Failing that my understanding is that you are warned before action is take. If it is that they have stopped communicating with you, it could mean that all options requesting your compliance were exhausted. There is nothing that anyone on this forum can do to assist you. This is a public forum and is monitored mainly by contributors.

Following guidelines and policies are very important, and even get more so having more and more unscrupulous people who set out to undermine companies for one selfish reason or the other. Please do not get me wrong. I am not referring to you since I do not know you or the circumstance surrounding your account's restriction, especially since there are still others who unwittingly take risky chances with no harm intended, and you could well fall in this category. 

My suggestion is to see what practical lesson you can learn from this experience, move on, and take care to avoid the same mistakes in the future. 

All the best

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines