• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are videos?

Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just uploaded a batch of videos via ftp and cannot locate them at the Stock site. Never had a chance to add any keywords and such. Anyone know where they end up? They are gone from the folder I transferred them into on the Adobe site and they don't show up in the Uploaded (file type: videos) page. Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the files are exceptionally large and the upload queue is backed up there can be a delay between upload completion and when the files show up in the contributor portal. I checked your account and see no recent video uploads.

It could also be the files you are attempting to submit do not meet our video specifications. Please review the upload specs here to confirm if your files are compliant: Requirements for contributing video to Adobe Stock

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The files meet the spec exactly - they are all computer-generated animations at 1920 x 1080, Apple ProRes HQ, MOV format at 30 fps. Exactly on spec. Average runtime is 45 - 60 seconds, so file size is 700 MB to 1 GB.

Please advise. Been uploading al day and can't find anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines