• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why adobe asking for login through Fotolia?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amazing People,

I'm Vicasso - a vector stock seller from India.

I had an account on Fotolia, which I deactivated two weeks back.

Today, I was trying to make a Seller account in Adobe Stock with my adobe id but it was asking my Fotolia crediantial, which is not available.

I cannot see any SKIP button also. Please help me.

Thank you,

Vicasso

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

I have deleted your Fotolia account so Adobe Stock won't try to automatically sync with it if you are attempting to create a new account with the same Adobe ID. Simply select "no" when asked if you are have an existing Fotolia account during the signup process and you should be good to go.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Vicasso,

If I understand right, you had a buyers account on fotolia and now you want to create a sellers account for Adobe Stock?

I'm not sure how Adobe could get your Fotolia's credentials, if you are not offering those.

I have more the impression, that there are still couckies associated to your fotolia account with your browser.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have deleted your Fotolia account so Adobe Stock won't try to automatically sync with it if you are attempting to create a new account with the same Adobe ID. Simply select "no" when asked if you are have an existing Fotolia account during the signup process and you should be good to go.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much sir!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines