• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why am I not receiving emails

Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep trying. After two years of quietly getting emails about whether an image is accepted or rejected the emails have just stopped. Good old -- hah! -- Umesh, who appears to be the lone person in chat -- just signs off from his side when he realizes he can't help, or doesn't understand, or whatever, and all the other "support" options are like being with Alice in Wonderland and down the hole where nothing makes sense. Can't SOMEONE in this august organization -- hah again -- just help me with this one simple, itsy-bitsy problem.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Adobe Stock Contributors

Hi Bob,

Your query has been addressed in the thread: Stopped getting email yes or no about pixs submitted; just all rejected.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, it was addressed, but it WASN'T fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked our system and I don't see a ticket submitted to support from your email address. This needs to happen for us to get your information in front of our engineers to review.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how many ticket requests I responded to and how many chats I've put up with but, again, two weeks later and I'm still not receiving emails about whether or not my pics are being accepted or not. Now I think one was SOLD and I wasn't even told about that.  Wny this rinky dink ooperation can't focus on a simple problem like this and get my email going is beyond me. What do you do when you face a SERIOUS problem?  The mind boggles.  Now you can passively aggressively semi respond by telling me this is the wrong forum or I haven't submitted something or another. You all spend more time telling me what I need to do than in YOU actually DOING something. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

how do you retrieve your emails? With a program (Outlook, or other) on your PC?

Then you could try the following: Go to your e-mail provider's website and log in there, maybe the mails are there in a spam folder and therefore cannot be retrieved. Might be a possible reason.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines