• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why any my works are not exist in Stock? I can't find them anywhere.

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not find any work, that i uploded. I searched by keywords, only names of my videos and using filter. None of these options helped me find any of my videos in the Stock. They are aprooved and replaced in portfolio, by the way. So... Why? 

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you go to the end of the search list? Some keywords have millions of videos and you may be at the end of the list - so it could take many years if you for example are searching for a keyword "flower", which has 18 million images in competition with yours...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your forum screen name turns up nothing on a search.  So I assume you're submitting under a different name.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Searching by keywords isn't enough. Adobe dosen't make it that easy. Like search engines in internet, Adobe has search  algorythms. This keeps contributers from forcing their items to the top. I think such things as image views, downloads and sales play a role on how an image is placed. Maybe even the upload date or the size of a contributors portfolio. Like I said, I don't know for sure but that is my impression of comparing my searches with the items keyword.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines