• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why are South Africans earning less?

Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any other South African's on Adobe Stock or Fotolia? Are you also not concerned about how we are being screwed. Why do they only pay us R7.50 to the dollar? At present, the exchange rate is R20/dollar. Yes it does fluctuate, but it hasn't been anything close to R7.50 for years. Why do we only get R7.50 for each credit and others get $1 for each credit. We should be getting R20 at present, not R7.50.

LISTEN UP FOTOLIA/ADOBE STOCK. Other libraries pay us in dollars and that is what we want here. We don't want to be paid your R7.50 to the dollar. Why should we be earning less. When I get my Shutterstock payout, I draw it in dollars and then my bank works out the exchange according to the current exchange rate and I get paid WAAAAAAAYYYYYY more than on AdobeStock and Fotolia. I am not happy selling my photos for the commissions I'm getting from you. I will stick to the other libraries that pay us more than twice as much for same types of downloads.

Please someone tell me why this has been set this way.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would love to find out the same thing. Recently I have been receiving sales of as low as R1.73. That's around $0.12c. That is absolutely ridiculous. Less than half of what the minimum amount is.

Why can we not just earn USD like with other agencies.

Please can we get an answer

andreaw42041264  have you received any feedback

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines