• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do we get paid in £ pound even though adobe is locades in the USA?

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Im a contributor on adobe stock. As far as i know, Adobe stock is based in the usa but we get paid in pound. I was wondering why we dont get paid in dollars. I have this question beacuse of tax informations because if we in sweden trade with europeand countrys we have to declare how much we have earned from that. Thank you!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The currency you are paid in is determined by the zone you created your account with. Since you are paid in Pounds it is likely you registered your account while in the UK zone. I searched our system but could not find an account associated with your Adobe ID to confirm this. Your zone and currency cannot be changed once your account has been established.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the fast answer! So it has nothing to do with Adobe having some business in the Eu region? I guess that as i live in sweden, we are to make an account not in the usa zone, im i correct?

Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to create the account corresponding the region you live in:

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I think i have the right country (sweden) so i guess its pound for europeans or something. My concern was if Adobe is only based in the usa or if they have some european headquarters i was connected with. I know that the headquarters is based in the usa though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

European headquarters are in Ireland. That's a Euro-country. I'm with Euro.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines