Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why is it wrong?

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DSC_1847.JPG

I did not edit the file. It was an spontaneous capture, but I think that the result is in great quality. Maybe there are some thecnical errors that I dont know.

Thank for heping me.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

When Adobe Stock rejects an image, they give a reason. What was the reason they gave for rejecting this image?

I can tell you that, if I worked for Adobe, I would reject it for two reasons.

1. It's too blurry. Look at the surfer's head as an example (note: I have not blown this up, this is at 100% zoom):

0head.jpg

2. It's too noisy. Look at the buildings as an example (note: again, this is not blown up at all):

0buildings.jpg

Before you submit any image, it's a good idea to view it at 100% resolution so that you can see the

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When Adobe Stock rejects an image, they give a reason. What was the reason they gave for rejecting this image?

I can tell you that, if I worked for Adobe, I would reject it for two reasons.

1. It's too blurry. Look at the surfer's head as an example (note: I have not blown this up, this is at 100% zoom):

0head.jpg

2. It's too noisy. Look at the buildings as an example (note: again, this is not blown up at all):

0buildings.jpg

Before you submit any image, it's a good idea to view it at 100% resolution so that you can see the real quality of the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The reason was problems with objects. I think it's what you answered me. Thank you so much. I wil try to improve that details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines