Why is there a download in my profile, but the amount of the charge does not increase ??

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day. Why is there a download in my profile, but the amount of the charge does not increase ??

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why is there a download in my profile, but the amount of the charge does not increase ??

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day. Why is there a download in my profile, but the amount of the charge does not increase ??

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 22, 2018 0
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If I understood your question well, you had a sale and your revenues did not increase accordingly?

I suggest to contact support by using the "contact us" link at the footer of the contributor page. Support is quite responsive. But please allow some time because of Christmas.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2018 1