• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why is this photo rejected?what is non cmplaint image mean?

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dejen.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you provide a model release? If there is a person as the focus of the image, you need a model release.

Even if you did get a model release though, it's not a very good stock image. Artistically, I like it. Nice lighting, beautiful model, dynamic image. But this isn't a useful stock photo. People using Adobe Stock are usually people who are using Photoshop. They can make it black and white themselves if they want it.

Furthermore, you have no detail in the chess pieces. They are way too blown out into white. Also, you've lost detail in the shadows because of too much contrast.

But, even if all of that wasn't a problem, this image is awful. Look at it at full resolution, 100% zoom:

0eye.jpg

Look at her eye. This looks way too blown up and grainy, but I haven't blown it up - that's 100 resolution. If I buy this image at the resolution you've provided, I would be very disappointed and demand my money back. I expect this to look sharp at 100% resolution ESPECIALLY in the eyes. The eyes are the most important part of any human photograph. Granted, on a full body shot, the eyes might not be crystal clear, but, at the very least, it should look like this:

0bettereye.jpg

Here's another example, this is her neckline and bracelet:

0neckline.jpg

This is way too blown up and oversized. At 100% zoom, I should be seeing everything in full detail. This is full of artifacts.

Again, it's a lovely image, but not a good stock image and definitely not blown up to the size you've provided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

worse than that, the highlights are blown out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

jeffreya51679612  wrote

worse than that, the highlights are blown out

I said that too. Second paragraph

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines