• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why my portfolia is empty ? No

Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when i click from my AdobeStock upload web page "Show my general profile" then i see this message  : We couldn't find any all results for . Try your search outside of portfolios.

-

Why i can't see my uploaded images ?

I remember this link worked before.

stock.adobe.com/tr/contributor/206626298/CiddiBiri 

But now not work ?! Why ?

TOPICS
Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Your portfolio continues to be available in countries outside Turkey. In the footer of the stock.adobe.com page click on the option 'Change Region' and select a different country like USA. 

As Adobe Stock expands into new countries, we are building collections, starting with a selection of high quality images from our top sellers. We are adding regularly new content as we expand our efforts in developing the service offered into these countries. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to stock contributors

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your portfolio continues to be available in countries outside Turkey. In the footer of the stock.adobe.com page click on the option 'Change Region' and select a different country like USA. 

As Adobe Stock expands into new countries, we are building collections, starting with a selection of high quality images from our top sellers. We are adding regularly new content as we expand our efforts in developing the service offered into these countries. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much. Have a nice day...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. This problem started in February or March. and this problem, I think decreases our sales. I couldn't sell a lot before anyway but sales have halved for two months.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The region change process does not work either, although I select the region, my portfolio is not displayed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too, even i change my region, still can't see my portofolio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok finally resolved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so? can you appear?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://stock.adobe.com/ae/contributor/210536507/salavudheen
My profile showing empty kindly assist!

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@salavudheen250755400viv  certain countries have restrictions and images need to be vetted first before they can be seen there.  Turkey is a prime example of this, as is United Arab Emirates. If you change your country code, you should be able to see your portfolio.  For example, I used CA in your link to change to Canada.

https://stock.adobe.com/ca/contributor/210536507/salavudheen

Personally, only 8 of my images appear in either Turkey or UAE.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines