• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why only 33%?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received the offer to become an Adobe Stock Contributor. I was tempted, so I went to read all informations about it and I discovered that anything I sell I receive the 33% of the selling price (35% in case of videos).

Why the rate is so low? This is a one-on-one relationship between me and Adobe. I create a piece of content, Adobe sells it. The minimum wage should be 50% each!

Expecially when Adobe puts no effort on selling my content. The "shop" is integrated in their software, already paid by that software purchaser. I think that the right pargain, here, should be more similar to 60% for the contributor and 40% to Adobe.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Thanks for the feedback. Adobe Stock offers extremely competitive commission rates when compared with the industry standard. We work very hard to drive sales for contributors through our marketing efforts and the highly convenient customer experience. Many contributors find that with a good portfolio and consistent uploads there is a great opportunity to earn a significant income contributing to Adobe Stock. We are constantly looking for ways in which we can improve and provide a better experien

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback. Adobe Stock offers extremely competitive commission rates when compared with the industry standard. We work very hard to drive sales for contributors through our marketing efforts and the highly convenient customer experience. Many contributors find that with a good portfolio and consistent uploads there is a great opportunity to earn a significant income contributing to Adobe Stock. We are constantly looking for ways in which we can improve and provide a better experience for both our customers and contributors. It is through comments such as yours we are able to do so. Thank you again for your post.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mat, thank you for your answer.

I'm pretty new to the "content creation" world, so maybe I have a vision of it not so realistic.

For this reason I tried to visualize the amount of work done for a single submission and tried to understand the rates.

I think that rates for this kind of work are too unfair, not only Adobe, that you stated being "extremely competitive compared to industry standards", but I think I will give it a try.

Kind regards,

Sauro Pasquini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines