Copied

a description of why: "technical problem"

What is it?

000.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hard to say for sure with the technical reason. The white balance feels a bit on the warm (orange) side to me. How are the noise levels when you view the full resolution file at 100%? I'm assuming you didn't submit this with your watermark on it. 

Unless this was an Illustrative Editorial file, you also have some intellectual property issues, specifically with the camera brand information on the front.

I wish you the best of the luck with your future uploads.

-Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answer, Met! Course, i send that fhoto watermark on it;) What about noise levels. Can you estimate it? I add image at 100%. 

"specifically with the camera brand information on the front."

If it's true, it's funny, becouse this camera from USSR. That camera is an antique.
So, I will send them image without brend...
ArtemСнимок0.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*without watermark on it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The noise level is a problem, as Mat said, the white balance is a little off and my feeling is that the image is also a little to dark (look at the histogram, at the right side you do not have information...

Abambo_0-1600256883560.png

and btw: It's not only the camera brand, but also the lens and the lightmeter to be considered.

I've done some quick adjustments that could solve some of the problems in your picture. I hope you have the raw file so that you can work the image without to much loosing detail.

Abambo_0-1600257679345.png

The noise is probably the biggest problem as this increases by adding exposure.

BTW: a nice camera and picture, but I would love to see more of the lightmeter in the picture. For stock it would even be good to add the complete lightmeter. The potential buyer can as such crop the image to his needs.

Good luck.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And sorry for my bad english, i'm student from Russia )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I could also be your rubles.
"Paper money must not be reproduced in whole but partial depictions (<75%) may be acceptable in some countries. All currency featuring the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II is unacceptable."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines