Why was this image rejected for an DISCLAIMER TO THE PROTECTION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ship-2688194.jpg

Just a guess but I think I see words and names on the ship bow. Will this require a special permission to use this?

I read the information on Adobe web under intellectual property and the answer is probably there.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why was this image rejected for an DISCLAIMER TO THE PROTECTION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ship-2688194.jpg

Just a guess but I think I see words and names on the ship bow. Will this require a special permission to use this?

I read the information on Adobe web under intellectual property and the answer is probably there.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 03, 2017 1
Advisor ,
Nov 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2017 0