• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why would vertical footage be rejected as Technical Error ?

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I did post some vertical footage after having seen that there were already some on Adobe Stock and mine were rejected with the reason "Technical Error", I do not really understand as :

1/ there are already some on Adobe Stock

2/ there is a real demand on the stock market for vertical footage, namely for mobile oriented ads

3/ I didn't see in the FAQs that it was a problem

4/ they were labelled and tagged as such (so that the reviewer have known that it was not a mistake)

Cheers.

Bruno

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To my knowledge, we are not accepting vertical footage at this time.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have confirmed we do not accept vertical footage. The clips you shared were apparently approved in error. We are in the process of removing them from our system. Thank you for bringing the mistakes to our attention.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fine, but I sincerely believe that you are loosing market share on this kind of footage that other agencies are accepting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines