• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Would you consider this image lacking aesthetics?

Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a new user and just got rejected. I'd like to get a better idea of why the image got rejected.IMG_9493.JPG

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a new user, you would benefit by looking at Adobe stock similar to yours. Check the sharpness of your photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Funny thing is, I uploaded this specific pic cause Stock didn't seem to have many pics of Sparklers.

And I did check the sharpness. Does it not look sharp enough?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The photo does not appear full size in my viewer. It does look out of focus. Fireworks would be an item to search on the stock pages. The picture must be as good or better than anything in stock. Uniqueness is good too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay. Thanks for your suggestions!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jeremydylandsouza  wrote

Funny thing is, I uploaded this specific pic cause Stock didn't seem to have many pics of Sparklers.

And I did check the sharpness. Does it not look sharp enough?

jeremydylandsouza I just typed sparkler into Adobe Stock and I got DOZENS of results very similar to yours.

You're going to have to make something more unique to get in there. (Also, yours is a bit blurry and a bit noisy.)

joanh22203655​, if you right-click on an image in the Adobe forums and choose to open it in a new window, you get the full-size version. Very helpful for critiquing people's images!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're actually very right, my bad, I must've refered to another search.

I shall keep in mind the tips. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines