• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WOW ADOBE I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THE TIME WHERE EQUALITY IS NOT WHAT ADOBE PRACTICES

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i see a ton og images that say Black Lives Matter but when i submitted a image with the words "All Lives Matter" Adobe denied it ?????????   WOOOOOOOW now thats not equality AT ALL????/. whats up with this un fair ruling for all races to have an image to use?????/

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can anybody tell me why adobestock allows people to re-sell images with "black lives matter" but NOT "all lives matter"????? please anybody give me an actual reason thats fair and equal?????? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give the exact refusal reason. This is important so that we do not need to guess.

You may also look up the contributor documentation for more information about refusals. https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html?topic=/stock/contributor/morehelp/review.u...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

First question. What was the actual rejection reason that you got? 

Was the assest an illustration, vector..?

Was it rejection under technical issues, IP...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The exact reason was: Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your image. Unfortunately, we found that it doesn't meet our needs so we can't accept it into our collection.

it is a vector format and I created it from a pictue of me and manipulated it alot. For instince I'm white and I didnt have the hat or glasses or beard in the picture I used to draw this. So I shouldn't need a release form at all. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should submit releases stating it's your drawing and likeness.  Otherwise, Adobe can't use it.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You still do not give the full picture. What was or is the header of the refusal.

The text of my refusals looks more complete.

Also: If the picture shows a human, it may well be that a model release is requested regardless if it's you or not who is represented.

Also: you simply assume that Adobe refuses your picture based on your slogan. MAY BE THERE WERE QUITE OBJECTIVE REASONS TO REFUSE YOUR PICTURE. Please post a JPEG of your picture. The reason may or may not be evident, but not showing the picture and the exact reason makes us only guessing.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WOW so I went back to take a picture and you all have changed the text..... now it says something totally diferent...... WHY did you change the issue?  thats pretty messed up... [uncalled for remarks removed by moderator] ...wow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"you all have changed the text..... now it says something totally diferent."

This is a user-to-user forum.  You're not talking to Adobe reviewers here. Nobody here changed anything.

Show us your image.  If not, I'll assume you have no interest in feedback and bid you goodbye & best of luck on your next submission.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines