• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us. Please help !!!

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have this problem for some time, this message: "Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us."
and I can't do anything on the screen, except accessing Adobe ID settings.

I sent a message to the "Contact us" link, but no answer.

What I should do next ? What is wrong ? How can I validate and what to validate ?

THX

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Apart from contacting them (what you already did), there is not much that you can do. It may take a few days until you get a response back, so please be patient. It's the weekend right now, so you may want to wait until the middle of next week at last.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apart from contacting them (what you already did), there is not much that you can do. It may take a few days until you get a response back, so please be patient. It's the weekend right now, so you may want to wait until the middle of next week at last.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines