Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been around 2 weeks that I receives this notification on my account when i try to login.

Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us.

I contacted From the Contact Us section, and i received this mail - 

Dear Shallu,

Thank you for your query. 

Your account has been blocked because we have been notified of unusual events regarding your recent sales. As a result, an investigation has been opened and your account will remain blocked. If anything changes, our security team will reach out to you directly via email with more details.

But there is no response after this from 2 weeks. I have been a member of this when fotolia was not adobe stock. I have thousands of files, and almost $700 as I never withdrawn the funds. All files are vectors and created and uploaded with so  much time and efforts. I have mailed them again, also tried to contact via fb but no response. 

Really worried. Please help. 

To Note: All the work i produced was my own orignal work, and I have never ever made any mistake that violates any of the policy.

Please help.
Regards
Shallu
TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about your situation, but you need to contact contributor support for this: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, As said I have already contact them and also shared their response and further issue, 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines