• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zip File Of ai and eps is not uploading

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying from two months to upload my work here as I am a graphic designer I want to share my vectors here but when ever I add zip file of Ai and EPS file I receive a message that it's can't upload can any one guide me how can I upload my work here?

[Moved from the critique forum (since there's nothing for us to critique) and into the general Adobe Stock Contributors support forum by a moderator]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Moments ago we updated the system so you no longer need to zip your AI or EPS vector files with a jpeg. You can now upload the vector directly and the system will automatically generage the vector preview for you. Give it a try!

-Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moments ago we updated the system so you no longer need to zip your AI or EPS vector files with a jpeg. You can now upload the vector directly and the system will automatically generage the vector preview for you. Give it a try!

-Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

some wrong, can not upload eps or ai files, and can't upload zip files through ftp now, only can upload jpg.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please make sure your file is compliant with our requirements. The art board must be at least 15MP to be submitted directly. The file must be AI or EPS.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much,

I can upload it now.

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What changed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed the art board.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, thank you for the information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by art board can you please also tell me about that ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed the art board to 4000*4000px,and save as ai file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello mat, i took a day to finally upload the files that still got me confuse, first i try to upload it one by one, the Ai files and the preview images cz it wont succed if i post together in zip. but i making the templates that smaller than the requirement's needed, i make a flyer A4 template with 300ppi with bleed and anything, its print ready file, am i should changed the artboard to 5000x3000px? really? i thought it should be easy when it comes to costumer, please advice, thanks..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, the art board really must be at least 15MP for you to be able to upload it directly without a zipped folder containing a jpeg 15MP or larger.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines